Winners and Losers
1. ON DECEMBER 31 MANY OF US WILL LOSE $1,500 AND NEVER MISS A BEAT.
2. Just like Vegas there will be winners and losers.
3. The Winner: your Insurance Company (that just pocketed the $1500 you had available for dental treatment…and didn’t use)
4. The Loser: that tooth that needed fixing…the pain that needed eliminating…the (fill in the blank)… and of course your bank account.
5. On December 1st most dental offices will have only 3 weeks remaining before Christmas to fix your teeth.
6. Since most dentists work only 4 days a week…that actually boils down to more like 12 Days available to use your $1500… or lose it.
7. November: the Snowbirds return…shopping lines get longer, parking spaces dwindle and medical and dental appointments get scarcer.
8. Warren Buffet, the world’s greatest investor, agrees that insurance companies are winners. His company, Berkshire Hathaway, consists mostly of highly profitable insurance companies. Think he knows something…?
9. True, we’re not Warren Buffet, BUT BOTTOM LINE…DENTAL INSURANCE IS MONEY IN YOUR POCKET…. IT’S ALSO CLEVERLY DESIGNED TO DISAPPEAR AFTER 12 MONTHS OF NON USE.
10. Like our tax code, insurance can be pretty confusing. If you need help to figure out your insurance benefits and answer your questions…talk to our insurance specialist, Pam, who does battle with insurance companies day in and day out…give her a call…(761-1600)
11. And by the way, we’re shamelessly offering ONE DOLLAR ($1) New Patient Exams…complete with digital x-rays during the month of 0ctober.
Stay well, Dr. Bill Ardito – Sunshine Dentistry AZ
855 W. Bell Road, Suite 600
Nogales, AZ 85621