Are You Giving Back 1,500 in Insurance Benes
ARE YOU GIVING BACK $1,500 IN INSURANCE BENEFITS THIS YEAR?
1. ON DECEMBER 31 MANY OF US WILL LOSE $1,500.
2. Just like Vegas there will be winners and losers.
3. The Winner: your Insurance Company (that just pocketed the $1500 you had…and didn’t use)
4. The Loser: that tooth that needed fixing…the pain that needed eliminating…the (fill in the blank)…and of course your bank account.
5. On December 1st most dental offices will have only 3 weeks remaining before Christmas week vacation to fix your teeth.
6. Since most dentists work only 4 days a week…that actually boils down to more like 12 Days that you have to use it or lose it.
7. November: the Snowbirds return…shopping lines get longer, parking spaces dwindle and medical and dental appointments get scarcer.
8. October is your best bet…that is unless you plan on celebrating Halloween without a mask.
9. Over the years we’ve seen just about every kind of dental insurance policy and truthfully, most aren’t very good… that is, they just don’t pay much and severely limit what services you can and cannot have.
10. Administrative Enterprises (Blue Cross Blue Shield) Dental Insurance is one of the best we’ve seen, (they cover Nogales School Employees and Santa Cruz county employees). It pays for treatment others do not and costs less out of your pocket. Whoever negotiated that dental insurance did a superb job…BUT BOTTOM LINE…ALL INSURANCE SAVES YOU MONEY!
11. Like our tax code, it can get pretty confusing. If you need help to figure out your insurance benefits and answer your questions…talk to our insurance specialist, Pam, who does battle with insurance companies day in and day out…give her a call… (761-1600)
12. And by the way, we’re shamelessly offering ONE DOLLAR New Patient Exams…complete with digital x-rays during the months of November and December.
Dr. Bill Ardito
855 W. Bell Road, Suite 600
Nogales, AZ 85621
Appeared in September 2010 Nogales International